This is the BIGGEST obstacle in the overachiever’s path to success (and you can’t think your way out of it) As type A personalities we have a need for controlling everything… We want to know all the steps that’ll take us from 0 to 6 figures and from 6 to 7 figures and so on… We want to know all the tactics and strategies… which are the best and which are outdated and forgotten…
The thing is…
When you want to build a business you’re proud of… a business that makes you wake up happy and excited every morning… A business that fulfills you and where you get to do what you love every single day… Then you have to learn to let go of this need for control.
Just like Stephaney did.
Now, this isn’t easy. If it were, every single one of us would have a successful 8-figure coaching business impacting the lives of millions every year. But nonetheless… it IS possible. This is why I sat down with Stephaney and interviewed her about her unbelievable success. She made $91,000 last month with her brand new coaching business… she was able to retire her husband just 4 months after joining us… and she’s quitting her 9-5 next month.
And, like all type A personalities…
Stephaney struggled with her obsession for controlling everything. So in this interview, we talked about how she overcame this need for control, and how you can do the same. If you’re an overachiever and no matter how much you plan or implement, NOTHING seems to work… then this is a must watch.
In this interview, you’ll discover:
- 4:40 – Stephaney was burned, barely sleeping, and a total stranger to her kids. And this is how she claimed back all her time without losing ANY productivity (in fact, she was more productive).
- 5:40 – When she joined IWI, she thought her first homework was the stupidest thing someone had ever told her to do. Most overachievers would think this. But she did it anyway, and she got great results.
- 6:14 – This important realization is why, even though the advice she was getting inside IWI sounded so “weird”… she still followed through on it.
- 6:40 – “It was an explosion of amazingness.” This is how Stephaney cleared her head of all the junk she had, and allowed amazing ideas to effortlessly come to her.
- 7:20 – Listen carefully because Stephaney shares how she learned to trust herself. How she became comfortable “moving in the dark”… and finally let go of her desire for planning, total control, and needing to know what’s going to happen before it happens.
- 9:30 – Discover Stephaney’s process for desensitizing herself, finding clarity, and refocusing.
- 12:55 – If you struggle with visualization, priming yourself for the day, and actually believing in your core that today’s going to be a great day… then Stephaney’s twist on Geeta’s visualization practice may work for you.
- 17:00 – Every expert makes this crucial goal-setting mistake. But when they go deep (just like Stephaney did here), they start to live the fulfilled life they’ve always wanted.
- 18:02 – Even though Stephaney is an overachiever, she fell behind with the program. And she was perfectly okay with it… all because of this.
- 19:33 – When Stephaney stopped all the pursuing, obsessing, and hustling… and she started doing this instead… everything changed.
- 20:30 – This is how Stephaney overcame her fear of rejection (the #1 sales killer)
- 22:20 – Pay attention to Stephaney’s process for effortlessly coming up with breakthrough ideas.
- 23:35 – This simple “future visualization” technique allowed Stephaney to shift her mindset, rediscover herself, and allow herself to be fulfilled and joyful NOW.
- 29:22 – A random, counterintuitive way for overcoming your fear of failure.
- 30:56 – What Stephaney would say to someone who’s considering joining Impact With Influence
- 34:05 – When you build this inside yourself, you’ll have everything you need to be wildly successful in anything you do.
Take a look at what you’ve been doing for the past few weeks or months… If all your planning and strategizing hasn’t been working, then it could be time to try something new. Something different. Start out by watching this interview and see if Stephaney’s story of rediscovery resonates with you. 👀
Use this link and book a call to explore how we can support you to go deeper and create a business that feels like a spiritual practice: